Table Under a Tree Business Events
We love food – and the stories behind it – so we make it easy to discover, experience and enjoy the freshest food from our region.
Through our private tours, we make it easy to experience the premium food and the bohemian, whimsical lifestyle of Byron Bay and the Hinterland.
We offer private tours exploring the farms, road side stalls, farm gates and foodie hot-spots of the region.
We champion smaller, artisan producers who are dedicated to growing, raising and making premium products in the Northern Rivers. We want you to get to know them and to learn about what it takes to truly bring something from farm to table.
Experience something unique on a Farm Tour
- Talk, taste, touch, learn – and hopefully have a laugh along the way. Our private tours are planned individually to make sure you get the most from your day.
- Tours are available Saturday to Wednesday and run from 9am-3pm approximately.
- We pick up from, and return to your accommodation or from a central location on arrangement.
- Connect with small, artisan producers at their farms, many of which are not otherwise open to the public.
- Each tour stops at three or four locations, which might be farms, outlets or other destinations related to our where you will experience an authentic glimpse into local life.
- We’ll provide a coffee break with morning tea and a decadent lunch at a local restaurant or cafe.
Larger group and corporate experiences also available. We love to plan farm and food experiences for large groups and for corporate groups. Please contact us if you would like to discuss an experience crafted specific to your needs and group size.