Surf to Stars Adventure
Not sure how to get the most out of your Byron Bay adventure? If you want to maximise your time and have some adventures worthy of writing home about why not join Byron Bay Adventure Tours “Surf to Stars Adventure Tour”? The tour showcases the many different sides of Byron Bay and the surrounding Byron hinterland while providing you with all the adrenalin pumping adventure you could want from your Byron Bay getaway.
The Surf to Stars Adventure Tour is a complete package that includes; surfing, camping, roasting marshmallows on an open campfire, night-time stargazing, early morning bushwalking, and some of the most jaw-dropping panoramic views in the world! The adventure kicks off with a surfing lesson in Byron Bay from our tour partners Lets Go Surfing on one of Byron’s iconic surfing beaches. Here you’ll learn the basics of surfing, including how to stand and surf a wave.
From the sands of Byron Bay we will pick you up and transport you in comfort to the foot of Mount Warning in the Byron hinterland, here we will guide you to your overnight campsite where you will enjoy a BBQ dinner before sleeping under the stars. In the morning we will supply you with breakfast before you make your way to the top of Mount Warning. The walk will take you through some of the most beautiful and lush scenery in Australia, culminating with the panoramic majesty of the summit. A beautiful and fitting end to your Byron Bay adventure with Byron Bay Adventure Tours.
The Tour Itinerary
- A safe 2 hour introduction to surfing: learn the basics of surfing as you catch, stand and surf a wave in Byron’s beautiful marine park
- Weave your way through beautiful landscapes towards our overnight camp at Mount Warning Rainforest Park
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ-style dinner and toast marshmallows whilst sitting around the campfire and camp under the stars
- THE NEXT MORNING
- Breakfast in the early morning before you start your walk
- Transfer to the start/end of the summit walk
- Start your self-guided 9km, 4 hour return walk
- Pick up from the start/end of the summit walk
- Weave your way through beautiful landscapes as we return home
- Duration: 20 Hours (approx.)
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine)
- Raincoat (the weather is changeable)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and swimmers
- Camera (to capture your amazing moments)
- Small bag or backpack to carry your belongings
- Your adventurous spirit and sense of fun