Lemon Tree Cottage
The property has a large east facing covered verandah, to sit, relax and take in the beautiful surroundings of New Brighton. The North arm of the Brunswick River is close by which is good for swimming and fishing.
The main bedroom is upstairs in the loft area which has a TV. The other two bedrooms are downstairs which have queen beds in both rooms.
The property consists of fully screened windows, Plasma TV, Video, DVD, microwave, washing machine, small library of books, gas BBQ, outdoor furniture and an outside shower to rinse off after a day at the beach.
There is a large back yard for the children to play and perfect for a game of backyard cricket. There is also a single carport below the house.
Please note School Holidays & Christmas is Saturday to Saturday only. Festivals are Wednesday to Wednesday.
3 bedrooms, sleeps 6. Property Features
- Kitchen: Newly renovated with microwave
- Lounge: TV, DVD
- Bedroom 1: King - loft upstairs
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: Queen
- Bathroom: Newly renovated shower wtih seperate toilet.
- Parking: Single carport
- Linen: Linen is included *Fees apply. You will need to bring beach towels.
- Climate Control: Airconditioning
- Beach Access: Approx 200 metre walk
- Laundry: Washing Machine
- BBQ: Gas BBQ
- Pet Friendly: No Pets
New Brighton is on the coast in the north of Byron Shire
- 7km from Brunswick Heads
- 7.5 km from North Byron Parklands (Splendour / Falls)
- 10 km from the Bluesfest site
- 23 km from Byron Bay