Julian Rocks Byron Bay Cruise - Out Of The Blue Adventures
Visit Julian Rocks (Nguthungulli) Marine Reserve off the coast of Byron Bay by boat, one of Australia’s most precious underwater environmental sites.
There’s no better way to enjoy the magnificence of Julian Rocks and Byron Bay’s pristine coastal waters than aboard our purpose-built vessel offering 360-degree views of the surrounding natural beauty and wildlife.
Our Coastal Discover Cruise will take you on a breathtaking adventure from Ballina to Byron Bay where you can encounter species such as dolphins, turtles and birdlife as we navigate our way north through the enormous Cape Byron Marine Park (which includes the Julian Rocks Marine Reserve!).
Discover sheer cliffs, secluded beaches and rocky islands as you listen to live commentary by our passionate Marine Biologist. Learn about wildlife, local points of interest & history of the area as you cruise by Australia’s most Easterly point. Imagine viewing Byron Bay’s iconic Cape Byron Lighthouse from a whole new perspective!
As we approach the turquoise waters surrounding Cape Byron, we’ll circumnavigate one of Australia’s most stunning ecological sites – Julian Rocks ‘Nguthungulli’ Marine Reserve before heading back down the coast to Ballina.
- Locally made sweet & savoury delights are provided. Please bring your hat, sunnies, camera, drinking water & your sense of adventure!
- Regular morning departures. Available from December until March
- Minimum numbers apply (6)
- 48 hour Move Policy. Non-refundable tickets.
- Minimum age is 5yrs for Ocean Cruises. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to the nature of our tours, occasional cancellations may occur due to unsafe or unpleasant weather & ocean conditions. Don’t worry! We offer a river cruise alternative, change of day or full refund.
- Available for private charters. 20 guests max
The vessel departs from Ballina at Lance Ferris Wharf, 12 Fawcett Street (directly in front of the Wharf Bar & Restaurant).