Half-Day Byron Bay Tour
Byron Bay is one of the most popular and magical destinations in Australia with its laid back lifestyle, world famous beaches, natural beauty and diverse residents. With so many people flocking to Byron Bay, we wanted to offer a tour unlike any other Byron tours available. Our Half Day Out Byron Bay tour is the ‘insiders’ guide to Byron Bay, local style!
Start your trip with a visit to the Byron Lighthouse for the most spectacular 360 degree ocean and Byron hinterland views and to watch the dolphins and migrating whales (May to October).
Have your photo taken at the most easterly point of the Australian Mainland and enjoy Byron’s finest beaches surrounded by palms, white sands and dramatic cliffs.
Then visit the pearl of the hinterland – the beautiful little town of Bangalow with a fascinating mix of local shops, galleries and cafes. Have a locally brewed coffee and indulge in some locally grown food.
The Tour Itinerary
- Visit the beautiful little hinterland town Bangalow
- Walk up to the lighthouse & have your photo taken at Australia’s most easterly point
- Watch whales, dolphins and sea turtles along the coast*
- Enjoy Byron’s world class beaches
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
*Whale watching between June and October
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine)
- Raincoat (the weather is changeable)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and swimmers
- Water bottle
- Camera (to capture your amazing moments)
- Small bag or backpack to carry your belongings
- Your adventurous spirit and sense of fun