Gingerbread Loft is an enchanting top floor loft-style apartment situated directly across the road from South Golden Beach.
This distinctive style beach apartment was built in the late 1970’s & exudes charm.
There are 3 bedrooms, spread between two levels. Access is up the side staircase which opens onto the kitchen & living area featuring high vaulted ceilings. A spiral staircase leads to the mezzanine floor which contains 2 bedrooms. The third bedroom & bathroom are accessed off the living area.
Rear lane access to the carport for one car. A character coastal lifestyle property just a stones throw from the beach, within 15 minutes to Byron Bay and 30 minutes to Coolangatta Airport.
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6. Property Features
- Kitchen: Gas cooking, dishwasher, microwave, pantry
- Lounge: "L" shaped lounge & 3 x bean bags, coffee table, wall mounted TV, balcony access
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds, balcony access
- Bedroom 3: 1 x set bunk beds
- Bathroom: Renovated, shower, separate bath, funky basin.
- Parking: Space in carport for one vehicle
- Sleeps: 6
- Linen: Linen included - fees apply. You will need to bring beach towels.
- Climate Control: Fans
- Beach Access: Directly opposite South Golden Beach
- Laundry: Located around back of building. Washing machine and dryer
- BBQ: woddfire BBQ and out door furniture
- Pet Friendly: No Pets
South Golden Beach is on the coast in the north of Byron Shire
- 5.5 km from North Byron Parklands (Splendour / Falls)
- 11.5 km from Brunswick Heads
- 15 km from the Bluesfest site
- 30 km from Byron Bay