Eternity Beach House - Eco Luxury
The house is light-filled, airy and designed to let the outside in, allowing the warm sea breezes to flow of a day, yet transforms to a cosy, homely abode by night. Eternity Beach House is architecturally built from eco-friendly materials, combining Byron Bay bohemian luxury with the latest technology.
Located just a short walk into town. Featuring three double bedrooms and two bathrooms, suitable for up to 6 guests. A fully-equipped kitchen with Bosch appliances, state-of-the-art skylights and ceiling fans, one-touch controls throughout. Luxury linen and bedding, incredible furniture and soft-furnishings. Equipped with the latest technology and appliances, yet, every detail of the house has been built with the environment in mind. Materials like hemp, lime, clay and sustainably sourced timber are used throughout, complimenting the natural surrounds. The epitome of Byron Bay bohemian luxury, Eternity Beach House is styled to perfection.
Eternity Beach House is centrally located, just an easy 15 minute beach walk to town or a casual 10 minute bike ride (there is 4 bikes available for guest use), or less than a 5 minute car ride to quickly pop into town.
Generally speaking, there is a fun, rideable wave any day of the week across this 500m stretch of beach. Rinse the salt away under the large outdoor hot shower.
- Master: The master suite features a king bed, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and directly opens out onto the rear deck.
- Second: Features queen bed, shared master bathroom with bath.
- Third: Features king bed, shared master bathroom with bath. Glass doors opens directly onto front deck.
Features of Eternity Beach House:
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one with bath)
- Large sweeping deck around front and side of house, as well as rear deck attached to master
- Luxury linens, quilt, pillows & towels
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge & master
- Outdoor hot/cold shower
- High-speed wireless internet
- Off street secure parking