Earth to Surf Adventure
A full day’s adventure! In cooperation with our partner, Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay, enjoy a half day morning hinterland tour to the World Heritage listed Minyon Falls PLUS a bonus spectacular kayaking tour with dolphins and whales in Byron Bay in the afternoon. Explore the magnificent Byron hinterland with its World Heritage listed rainforests and spectacular Minyon Falls. Enjoy a bush walk to the base of the falls (2 hrs return), swim in pristine waters, photograph the abundant wildlife or simply relax in this unique natural environment. The soundtrack of birds and wildlife will lull you with its natural beauty.
THEN enjoy our delicious BBQ-style lunch before you weave your way through the beautiful landscape back to Byron Bay where you start your kayak tour adventure. Imagine the thrill of kayaking up close with dolphins, whales (May to October) and turtles at Byron’s beautiful marine park, whilst learning about local history and listening to local Indigenous stories. You will also have a great view of Byron’s coastline and the Byron Bay lighthouse from the water. Enjoy FREE snorkelling and socialising over afternoon tea.
This package gives you the opportunity to experience two must do activities in Byron Bay in only one day.
The Tour Itinerary
- Bushwalk through ancient rainforests in the world heritage listed Nightcap National Park (2 hrs walk)
- Discover stunning Minyon Falls with breath taking views
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ-style lunch before you weave your way through beautiful landscape back to Byron Bay where you start your kayak tour adventure
- Kayak up close with dolphins, whales (Jun to Oct) and turtles at Byron’s beautiful marine park whilst enjoying a great view of Byron’s coastline and the Byron Bay lighthouse from the water*
- Enjoy free snorkelling and socialising over afternoon tea
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
*Whale watching between June and October
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine)
- Raincoat (the weather is changeable)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and swimmers
- Water bottle
- Camera (to capture your amazing moments)
- Small bag or backpack to carry your belongings
- Your adventurous spirit and sense of fun
- For your kayak adventure you can bring a long sleeve rashie, a shirt to protect from the sun & a baseball- style hat to wear under your helmet