Crabbes Creek - South Golden Beach
“Crabbes Creek” is perfectly positioned directly opposite South Golden Beach. The property has been fully renovated. The cottage is a simple design but well set out for those wanting a relaxed beach getaway.
Cosy up on the lounge or enjoy the outdoor area which is designed for relaxed dining, or for just sitting, relaxing & listening to the waves. Well appointed new kitchen featuring all stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, coffee machine and microwave oven.
Both bedrooms have their own entry into the shared bathroom/laundry which also has direct access to the fully fenced yard.
The property is tiled throughout and is pet friendly for outdoor pets. This property is very well appointed, located on Pacific Esplanade and only 50 metres to the beach access.
2 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4. Property Features
- Kitchen: Newly renovated kitchen with coffee machine, microwave & dishwasher
- Lounge: "L" shaped sofa, TV, dvd player
- Dining Area: Shared with open plan living area
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Single Bed & trundle
- Bathroom: Both bedrooms access directly into the combined bathroom / laundry
- Parking: Street parking only
- Sleeps: 4
- Linen: Linen is included - Fees apply. You will need to bring beach towels.
- Climate Control: Ceiling fans
- Wifi: Yes
- Beach Access: Directly opposite South Golden Beach
- Laundry: Combined laundry / bathroom - washing machine
- BBQ: Gas BBQ
- Pet Friendly: Pet friendly- outside pet only - must notify office at time of booking
South Golden Beach is on the coast in the north of Byron Shire
- 5.5 km from North Byron Parklands (Splendour / Falls)
- 11.5 km from Brunswick Heads
- 15 km from the Bluesfest site
- 30 km from Byron Bay