Cape Byron Kayaks corporate groups
Paddle your sea kayak out through the surf and later ride some of Australia’s most famous Byron Bay waves. Get up close and personal with our friendly bottlenose dolphins, spot sea turtles as they come up for a breath of air and marvel at the size of the majestic humpback whales as they migrate through Byron Bay (May - Nov).
Cape Byron Kayaks guides are kayakers, surfers, self-proclaimed local historians, and excellent watermen. They know Byron Bay well and are the best guides in the business. With that in mind, you can relax and be guided around Byron Bay in our two people, sit-on-top-style sea kayaks, that are designed for ease of operation and stability.
Cape Byron Kayaks can tailor a tour to suit your corporate event needs.
No prior experience necessary. Your safety and enjoyment are our priorities. We supply all safety gear: Lifejackets, helmets, and wetsuits (if necessary).
Why kayak with Cape Byron Kayaks?
- Long, easy to paddle, stable sit on top kayaks
- We see dolphins on 90% of our kayak tours
- National Park access into Wategos or Little Wategos for a quick break
- Paddle around the cape, conditions permitting
- We give customers full instruction on kayak wave surfing and allow time for customers to catch waves should they wish to
- All guides are fully qualified Surf Life Savers trained to the highest industry standard
- All guides are local surfers and excellent watermen that share a wealth of local knowledge