Cape Byron Distillery corporate tasting tour
Join us on a tour and we will take you on a journey through the story of our distillery, the Brook family farm and the art of distillation. Begin with a Brookie’s & Tonic garnished with Native Finger Lime & Aniseed Myrtle, followed by a guided tour through our rainforest, and then learn how we combine our Native flavours to make our award-winning Brookie’s Gin.
A guided tour and a short stroll through our subtropical rainforest is a magical experience, see, smell and touch the native rainforest botanicals that are used in the award-winning Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin, learn the history of the Big Scrub rainforest and fall in love with this special place.
Once back in the distillery you will be lead through an in-depth tasting of our products… and no doubt a few special surprises! Enjoy a fun sensory experience guided by our distillery tour team. To finish, relax on the deck overlooking Brookfarm, watch the birds and enjoy the view.
Fun facts about Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin
- Brookie’s contains 25 botanicals of which 17 are Native to our region of Northern Rivers (Byron Bay)
- Native botanicals included – Byron Sunrise Finger Limes, Aniseed Myrtle, Cinnamon Myrtle, Macadamia, Native River Mint, Native Raspberry & many more…
Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin Awards
- USA Spirits Ratings 2020 – SILVER
- Australian Gin Awards 2020 – GOLD
- SIP Awards 2020 – SILVER
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2020 – SILVER
- Gin Masters’ Spirits Business Awards 2019 – GOLD
- Australian Gin Awards 2019 – SILVER
- Difford’s Guide 2019 – 5 Stars + (Outstanding Quality Certified)
- San Francisco Spirits Awards 2019 – GOLD
- San Francisco Spirits Awards 2018 – GOLD
- San Francisco Spirits Awards 2017 – GOLD
- SIP Awards 2018 – BRONZE & CONSUMERS’ CHOICE AWARD
- SIP Awards 2017 – GOLD
- Australian Distilled Spirits Awards 2017 & 2018 – SILVER
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017 – SILVER