Cape Byron Distillery and Rainforest Tour
Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin is produced at Cape Byron Distillery, in the hinterland of Byron Bay. Open for tours Friday, Saturday and Sundays. The distillery is set in the heart of our macadamia farm surrounded by sub-tropical rainforest.
On arrival, you will be welcomed to the cellar door with a refreshing Brookie's Gin & tonic as we take you on a journey through the story of Cape Byron Distillery, the Brook family farm and the art of distillation.
A guided tour through the sub-tropical rainforest is a magical experience; to smell, see and touch the botanicals that are used in the gin, learn the history of the Big Scrub Rainforest and fall in love with this special place.
On return to the distillery for a gin tasting and relax on the verandah overlooking our farm, watch the birds and enjoy the view.
A distillery and rainforest tour includes:
- A Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and tonic on arrival
- A guided rainforest walk through the Brook Family macadamia farm
- Back at the cellar door our spiritual advisers will talk you through the art of distillation and how Brookie's Gin is created with many of the botanicals that are sourced from the Byron Bay area and the Brook family farm.
- A tasting of Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and Brookie's Byron Slow Gin.
- Guests receive a Cape Byron Distillery take home gift pack includes a Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and Brookie's Byron Slow Gin 50ml bottles and Brook Farm snack.
Peruse our cellar door gift shop, guests are welcome to use the balcony to relax and take in the view.