Byron Bay Regional Markets
You are here
Byron Bay is a hub for talented creatives, and there is no better place to discover the region's artisans than the colourful community markets. Byron Bay, The Channon, and Bangalow host the most popular markets in the area.
|Byron Bay Markets||Butler Street reserve||1st Sunday|
|The Channon Markets||The Channon via Lismore||2nd Sunday|
|Bangalow Markets||Bangalow Showground||4th Sunday|
In addition, every weekend year-round, at least one town in the region hosts their monthly market. Explore the quaint riverside Brunswick Heads Market, the shaded Mullumbimby Market, the alternative Nimbin Market, and many more.
Have a look at our handy upcoming markets guide to see what markets are coming up in the next month in the Byron region. Check out the full Byron region market schedule below.
From ceramicists to fashion designers, antique collectors and jewellery makers, the region's markets showcase the creative spirit of the Byron Shire. Plus, face-painting, pony rides, and other kids' activities make it a fun day out for the whole family.
As well as the crafts, clothes, arts, and homewares, enjoy an exciting array of exotic foods and coffee, baked goods, and local live music.
First Week of the Month
- Brunswick Heads Markets - 1st Saturday of the month
- Byron Bay Markets - 1st Sunday of the month (+ 3rd Sunday Dec & Jan)
- Pottsville Markets - 1st Sunday of the month
- Lismore Car Boot Market - 1st Sunday of the month
Second Week of the Month
- Byron Flea Market - 2nd Saturday of the month
- Kingscliff Markets - 2nd Saturday of the month
- The Channon Markets - 2nd Sunday of the month
Third Week of the Month
- Byron Bay Markets - 3rd Sunday December & January
- Lismore Car Boot Market - 3rd Sunday of the month
- Mullumbimby Markets - 3rd Saturday of the month
- Alstonville Markets - 3rd Saturday of the month
- Pottsville Markets - 3rd Sunday of the month
- Uki Buttery Bazaar - 3rd Sunday of the month
- Murwillumbah Markets - 3rd Saturday of the month
Fourth Week of the Month
- Kingscliff Markets - 4th Saturday of the month
- Nimbin Markets - 4th and 5th Sunday of the month
- Bangalow Markets - 4th Sunday of the month
Additional Byron Bay Markets
- Byron Beachside Markets - four held annually Jan, Easter, July & the Sep/Oct long weekend
- Byron Artisan Market - every Saturday October to March annually – Railway Park Byron Bay
For fresh produce and local meat products, head to the weekly farmers' markets across the region. Many local farmers also offer certified organic fruits and veggies. See below for a list of dates and locations of farmers' markets.
Weekly Farmers Markets
- New Brighton Farmers Market (New Brighton Oval River St New Brighton) - every Tuesday (8am - 11am)
- Rainbow Region Organic Market Lismore (Lismore Showground, Alexandra Pde, Lismore) - every Tuesday (7.30am - 11am)
- Byron Farmers Market (Butler Street Reserve, Byron Bay) - every Thursday (8am - 11am)
- Bangalow Farmers Market (Bangalow Hotel Carpark, 1 Byron St, Bangalow) - every Saturday (8am - 11am)
- Lismore Farmers Market (Lismore Showground, Alexandra Pde, Lismore) - every Saturday (8am - 11 am)
- Mullumbimby Farmer's Market (Mullumbimby Showground, 51 Main Arm Road, Mullumbimby) - every Friday (7am - 11am)
- Blue Knob Farmers Market (10 min north of Nimbin) - every Saturday (8.30am - 12.30pm)
Have a question or need help? Please Contact Us