Byron Stand Up Paddle
Come and see what all the fuss is about! Stand Up Paddle (SUP) is one of the fastest growing sports in the world! We believe that is because it is fun, easy, low-impact and the best way to get out on the water. What better place to try Stand Up Paddle then Byron Bay.
You don’t need to be super fit OR have great balance to enjoy the many benefits of SUP
Byron Stand Up Paddle is affiliated with Surfing Australia and all our coaches are qualified and experienced so your time with us will always be safe and enjoyable!
We are a Family Friendly Activity for all ages, if kids are to young to have there own board then they will just jump onto mum or dads board.
This tour includes:
- Basic technique & instruction
- A paddle up the beautiful Byron Marine Park River
- light refreshments
- Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off (Byron Bay & Lennox Head)
- Free Photos
And yes we do board hire, and we will even drop the board off where ever you need it, for no extra charge.
On this Tour will will get to see 3 Amazing Locations
- Pelican Island, where you'll be able to get nice and close to dozens of Pelicans and even snap a few photos with them.
- Tunnel Of Trees, This will test your skills a bit as you will have to duck and weave though out the trees, and youll also enjoy the beautiful sight of the sunlight comign through the trees and eliminating every thing green.
- The Sting Ray Sanctuary, Where you'll see all the stingrays scatter off in a cloud of sand as we near.
Its An Amazing Day Out!!!