Byron Bay Dolphins Cruise - Out Of The Blue Adventures
Cruise with Byron Bay Dolphins on the ultimate 'Ocean Adventure'
The Ballina & Byron Bay coast plays host to hundreds of resident bottle nose dolphins all year round. They always provide our passengers of all ages a thrill, an experience to remember; something that always brings a smile to everyone’s face. Bottlenose Dolphins are spotted in their natural habitat as they play and swim along the coastline between Ballina and Byron Bay on our incredible Dolphin Cruise. We depart from Ballina’s Richmond River and enter the pristine waters of Cape Byron Marine Park. Our friendly Marine Biologist will share in-depth knowledge of the area & marine creature encounters we experience within Byron’s Marine Park. Learn about our local pods of dolphins, their habits and behaviours. We are so sure you’ll spot a dolphin that we offer a free return trip if you don’t see one on your first Dolphin Cruise!
We are proud sponsors of Dolphin Research Australia and the Healthy Waterways—Healthy Dolphins Project! These research and conservation projects work to protect vulnerable communities impacted by human activities and habitat destruction. We also provide our vessel for monthly surveys and participate in the Dolphin Watcher’s Program that monitors dolphins in the region. We have witnessed and documented the arrival of numerous babies over the last few years and we continue to be amazed at the population growth of the pods along the Ballina & Byron Bay coast.
Come and see our beautiful dolphins as they swim and play off the bow of our vessel ‘Out Of The Blue’.
- Regular morning departures. Available from December until March
- Minimum numbers apply (6)
- 48 hour Move Policy. Non-refundable tickets.
- Minimum age is 5yrs for Ocean Cruises. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to the nature of our tours, occasional cancellations may occur due to unsafe or unpleasant weather & ocean conditions. Don’t worry! We offer a river cruise alternative, change of day or full refund.
- Available for private charters. 20 guests max
The vessel departs from Ballina at Lance Ferris Wharf, 12 Fawcett Street (directly in front of the Wharf Bar & Restaurant).