Byron Bay Dolphin Tours - Ocean Safari – Out Of The Blue Adventures
There’s no better way to enjoy the magnificence of Byron Bay’s natural beauty & wildlife, than from its pristine waters. Encounter species such as whales, dolphins & birdlife in Cape Byron Marine Park. Explore the breathtaking coastline between Ballina & Byron Bay.
Discover sheer cliffs, secluded beaches and headlands as you listen to live commentary by our Marine Biologist. Learn about wildlife, local points of interest & history of the area as you navigate Australia’s most Easterly point. Imagine viewing Cape Byron Lighthouse from a whole new perspective!
Our purpose-built eco-vessel seats 20 guests and has a 360° view for unparalleled Dolphin/Whale Watching and sightseeing experiences. It has a unique hull design, which ensures a smooth, comfortable ride in all cruising conditions. Our friendly, professional team guarantee a first-class, unmatched, eco tour. Our guests will explore areas along our stunning coastline, only accessible by boat. Whether you’re a local or visiting, be sure to book one of our unique wildlife experiences.
- Locally made sweet & savoury delights, drinking water & weather jackets are provided. Please bring your hat, sunnies, camera & your sense of adventure!
- We provide a free shuttle service from Byron Bay & Lennox Head designated pick up points.
- Regular morning departures. Available from December until June.
- Minimum numbers apply (6)
- 48 hour Cancellation Policy.
- Minimum age is 3yrs for Ocean Safari. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to the nature of our tours, occasional cancellations may occur due to unsafe or unpleasant weather & ocean conditions. Don’t worry! We offer a river cruise alternative, change of day or full refund.
- Available for private charters. 20 guests max
The vessel departs from Ballina at Lance Ferris Wharf, 12 Fawcett Street (directly in front of the Wharf Bar & Restaurant).
Free return shuttles depart from Byron Bay & Lennox Head designated pick-up points or simply meet us down there.