Byron Bay Dive Centre Certified Dive Tours
Closed until the 27th of April 2020
Join us for a certified dive at one of Australia’s top ten dive sites, Julian Rocks Marine Reserve. Whether you are an experienced diver or newly certified, we can tailor your dive to suit. The diversity of marine life ranging from leopard sharks and manta rays in our summer months to grey nurse sharks in the winter makes this a dive site you don’t want to miss!
The reserve is also home to three different species of sea turtle, an assortment of rays, hard and soft corals, friendly wobbegong sharks as well as over 500 different species of fish. All of this is only a five-minute boat ride from Byron Bay!
Your Tour Includes:
- Full equipment hire if required
- The boat ride to Julian Rocks
- Dive guide to show you around for up to 50 minutes
- Transport to and from the dive store to the launch site
- Optional camera hire
Please bring with you:
- Certification card and logbook
- Underwater camera (optional)
- Your own dive equipment (if booked this option)
*If you have not dived in 12-18 months you will be required to complete a quick refresher before your dive, this can be added to your certified dive booking. If it has been between 18 months – 5 years since your last dive you will need to book a refresher course and dive instead.