Blue Heron is conveniently located close to the beach, general store, Yum Yum Tree Cafe, sports oval, and children’s park. It backs on to the North Arm
of the Brunswick River.
There are two covered verandas on the northern and western sides with plenty of outdoor furniture and a gas BBQ.
There is an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area and the house also has screens, ceiling fans, microwave, dishwasher, TV, DVD, and CD player.
The main bedroom has a queen bed. The second bedroom has a double bed and the third bedroom has three single beds.
The main bathroom has a shower in bath. There is an ensuite off the main bedroom.
Downstairs there is a double lock up garage with table tennis, laundry, third toilet and shower.
The Farmers’ Market is on every Tuesday morning at your doorstep, providing everything you need for a relaxing enjoyable holiday.
Please note School Holidays & Christmas is Saturday to Saturday only. Festivals are Wednesday to Wednesday.
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 7. Property Features
- Property Details: Highset home
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, electric cooking, microwave, Country Style Kitchen.
- Lounge: TV, DVD seating for 8
- Dining Area: Seating for 6
- Bedroom 1: QueenBed, walk in robe & ensuite, ceiling fan & external access to back deck
- Bedroom 2: Double Bed with built in robes & ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: 3 x Single Beds, ceiling fan
- Bathroom: Ensuite with shower and toilet. Main Bathroom toilet, raised corner bath with shower over bathtub
- Family Room: Downstairs area has a ping pong table
- Parking: Double lock up garage
- Linen: Linen is included *Fees apply. You will need to bring beach towels.
- Climate Control: Fans in Bedroom
- Beach Access: Short stroll to beach
- Laundry: Downstairs with extra toilet and shower
- BBQ: Gas
- Pet Friendly: No Pets
New Brighton is on the coast in the north of Byron Shire
- 7km from Brunswick Heads
- 7.5 km from North Byron Parklands (Splendour / Falls)
- 10 km from the Bluesfest site
- 23 km from Byron Bay