WIN a Luxury Foodie Escape for 2 to Byron Bay!
You are here
To celebrate the 15th anniversary of Byron Bay Cookies being served on board Qantas, we are giving Qantas passengers the chance to WIN a Luxury Foodie Escape for 2 to Byron Bay, valued at up to $3,800!
- Look out for specially identified Byron Bay Cookie Company Snack Boxes on board selected Qantas domestic flights between Feb - Sept 2018;
- Follow @byronbaycookies on Facebook or Instagram
- Share a photo of your Byron Bay Cookie Company Snack Box using hashtag #tasteofbyron
- Tell us in 25 words or less what new Byron Bay Cookie flavour you would like us to create.
The most creative entry will WIN a Luxury Foodie Escape for 2 to Byron Bay valued at up to $3,800, including:
- Return Qantas economy flights for 2 adults to Gold Coast airport from the winner’s nearest capital city;
- Hotel transfers;
- 2-night stay for 2 adults at The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa in a superior suite including breakfast;
- Lunch for 2 at Three Blue Ducks’ restaurant at The Farm in Ewingsdale;
- Dinner for 2 at Harvest restaurant in Newrybar;
- $500 spending money.
Terms & conditions:
Competition open to Australian residents aged 18 and over. Competition opens 3 Feb 2018 and closes on 30 September 2018. Qantas passengers are invited to enter the competition as many times as they would like over the competition period. To enter, Qantas passengers must follow @byronbaycookies on Instagram or Facebook, post a photo of their Byron Bay Cookie 'Snack Box', tagging @byronbaycookies with hashtag #tasteofbyron and tell us in 25 words or less what new Byron Bay Cookie flavour they would like to see created. On 2 October 2018, the Byron Bay Cookie Company will select one (1) winning entry based on its creative merit. The winner will win a luxury foodie escape to Byron Bay, including return Qantas Economy flights to Gold Coast airport, hotel transfers, 2-night accommodation at The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa in a superior suite with breakfast, lunch for 2 at The Farm in Ewingsdale, dinner for 2 at Harvest in Newrybar, and $500 spending money. Total prize value of up to $3,800 will vary depending on the winner’s nearest capital city and date of travel as this will influence the value of flights. The winner will also get the chance to see their proposed cookie flavour come to life (subject to conditions). The winner will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram. Prize is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash. In the event that a portion of the prize should become unavailable, Byron Bay Cookie Company reserves the right to substitute for something of equal or lesser value. Not valid in peak season and subject to availability.
For full terms & conditions, click here
Byron Insider Category:
Have a question or need help? Please Contact Us