Valentine's Day 2020 Byron style
You are here
Enjoy a Valentine's Day meal Byron style and experience the great food and exceptional hospitality the region is known for... maybe even stay out overnight.
Freshest seafood available, served in a relaxed contemporary environment by the beach, join Fishheads and indulge in a complementary glass of sparkling wine, as well as a rose and a chocolate for the ladies!
Bookings essential - 02 6680 7632
Celebrate Valentine’s Week at El Camino Cantina from Monday 10th – Friday 14th February.
Come in with your better half, galentine or group of friends and enjoy the perfect share-style menu!
The Valentines Day package ($49pp) is available all week and includes:
- Wings to share
- 2 tacos of your choice each
- Sizzling steak and chicken fajita to share
- February rita of the month – The Sweet Heart each
- Churros and chocolate-dipped strawberries to share
Cheers to you with French sparkling flair and an exquisite four-course degustation featuring produce sourced from the best in Byron Bay.
Then, spoil yourselves with a night away from home in our rainforest-enclosed Suite where you'll find local chocolates (our favourites) and breakfast for two the morning after.
Packages from $635 and dinner seatings available from 6:00pm, Friday 14 February. Dinner only packages available from $95 per person.
Enjoy some of Sean Connolly’s signature dishes, made with love. We’ve put together a menu to have you indulging with out any of the hassles, not just for couples, available to groups also. V’days not just for two’s right?
Enjoy a meal with a view with us here on our Balcony in the heart of Byron Bay with our 3 course set menu for $69.
In addition to their brand new lunch and dinner menus - the Valentine's Day special is available lunch and dinner on Friday 14th February. Bookings essential - 02 6639 1550
- Fig salad, cashew curd, focaccia croutons, balsamic, local greens (vegan)
- Oven roast scallops (3), XO sauce, soft herbs
- 550g grass-fed fillet of beef, butter roasted eschalot, mushroom jus (to be shared between 2)
- Roasted market fish, brown butter, vadouvan, lime
- Sweet miso eggplant, smoked ponzu, golden sesame, green onions, soft herbs (vegan)
Rhubarb & blood plum, crumble, vanilla ice cream
Byron Insider Category:
Have a question or need help? Please Contact Us