Valentine's Day 2020 Byron style
You are here
Enjoy a Valentine's Day meal Byron style and experience the great food and exceptional hospitality the region is known for... maybe even stay out overnight.
Seafood for Valentine's at Fishheads
Freshest seafood available, served in a relaxed contemporary environment by the beach, join Fishheads and indulge in a complementary glass of sparkling wine, as well as a rose and a chocolate for the ladies!
Bookings essential - 02 6680 7632
A week of love at El Camino Cantina!
Celebrate Valentine’s Week at El Camino Cantina from Monday 10th – Friday 14th February.
Come in with your better half, galentine or group of friends and enjoy the perfect share-style menu!
The Valentines Day package ($49pp) is available all week and includes:
- Wings to share
- 2 tacos of your choice each
- Sizzling steak and chicken fajita to share
- February rita of the month – The Sweet Heart each
- Churros and chocolate-dipped strawberries to share
Naturally in love at the Byron at Byron Crystalbrook
Cheers to you with French sparkling flair and an exquisite four-course degustation featuring produce sourced from the best in Byron Bay.
Then, spoil yourselves with a night away from home in our rainforest-enclosed Suite where you'll find local chocolates (our favourites) and breakfast for two the morning after.
Packages from $635 and dinner seatings available from 6:00pm, Friday 14 February. Dinner only packages available from $95 per person.
Eat, drink, love at the Balcony Bar & Oyster Co.
Enjoy some of Sean Connolly’s signature dishes, made with love. We’ve put together a menu to have you indulging with out any of the hassles, not just for couples, available to groups also. V’days not just for two’s right?
Enjoy a meal with a view with us here on our Balcony in the heart of Byron Bay with our 3 course set menu for $69.
Azure Bar and Grill is at Elements of Byron Resort & Spa
In addition to their brand new lunch and dinner menus - the Valentine's Day special is available lunch and dinner on Friday 14th February. Bookings essential - 02 6639 1550
- Fig salad, cashew curd, focaccia croutons, balsamic, local greens (vegan)
- Oven roast scallops (3), XO sauce, soft herbs
- 550g grass-fed fillet of beef, butter roasted eschalot, mushroom jus (to be shared between 2)
- Roasted market fish, brown butter, vadouvan, lime
- Sweet miso eggplant, smoked ponzu, golden sesame, green onions, soft herbs (vegan)
Rhubarb & blood plum, crumble, vanilla ice cream
Byron Insider Category:
Have a question or need help? Please Contact Us