Harvest Food Festival 2017
You are here
Taste the very best of the Byron region with Northern Rivers Food at the 2017 Harvest Food Festival, on again from Friday, May 5 to Sunday, May 7. A celebration of local produce, this year's festival is a chance to sample gourmet food, beverages, and other culinary delights.
Experience fine-dining at the opening and closing events, and explore the beautiful Northern Rivers area as you travel from venue to venue learning and tasting the diverse range of food and drink on offer.
This year's program is packed with foodie opportunities. Highlights include the following:
- The release of the brand new 'Brookies' Gin at the Cape Byron Distillery.
- Cocktails among the sugar cane at Husk Distillers in scenic Tumbulgum.
- Feast with good company in historic Clunes with local Chef Francisco.
- Learn about and sample artisanal cheese in picturesque Burringbar.
- Take a tour of macadamia, limes, and vegetable farms around Corndale.
- And much, much more...
You can book tours, tastings, and fine-dining dinners individually, or treat yourself to the entire Harvest Food Festival.
Check out the full program and map here.
Learn more about the Harvest Food Festival 2017 and buy tickets at harvestfoodfest.com
Byron Insider Category:
Have a question or need help? Please Contact Us