Byron Yoga Day Festival
You are here
NEW DATE - Saturday 25th June Join the world wide celebrations for the United Nations International Day of Yoga at the first Byron Yoga Day Festival, a FREE community event featuring inspiring teachers, artists, food, stalls and musical performers. A day of fun and festivity for all the family.
Saturday 25th June at 11 AM - 3 PM at Denning Park, Main Beach, Byron Bay
- Yoga Asanas! Flow through a fun, creative sequence culminating in a free form yoga dance and rock your asana with two live bands.
- Meditation! Learn to breathe deeply and completely, filling your lungs with fresh, ocean air then find your inner peace with wonderful meditation that is simply relaxing.
- Relaxation! Lie back under the trees, listen to the waves rolling in and find an oasis of deep relaxation and calm.
- Music! The ancient chants of India to the melodies, beats and rhythms of the modern world. Get your mantra on with The Aloha's sweet captivating medlodies, Yadudes with their heart felt soulful songs and then dance the afternoon away with DJM's Mantra Trance Experince!!! to move like you've never before.
- Stalls by the locals packed with heaps of healthy, delicious food.
- Inspirational and thought provoking talks on topics such as ‘How to Lead a Balanced Life’, Benefits of Mantra Meditation and the question of 'Who am I?’
Byron Insider Category:
Have a question or need help? Please Contact Us