Allawah - New Brighton
Allawah is located in beautiful New Brighton, very close to the beach and river. The property is appropriately named after the aboriginal word meaning “stay here, rest, sit down”.
Allawah is an architecturally designed 3 bedroom beach house featuring open plan living with timber floors, fireplace & large covered deck overlooking nature reserve.
There is a modern and fully equipt kitchen with European appliances, main bedroom with ensuite, double carport & fully fenced yard. Wi Fi is available.
PET FRIENDLY – NOTIFY OFFICE AT TIME OF BOOKING – LINEN FEES APPLY
Please note School Holidays & Christmas is Saturday to Saturday only.
Festivals are Wednesday to Wednesday.
Features: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, gas cook top
- Lounge: 3 seater lounge, TV & DVD Player
- Dining Area: Seating for 6, fireplace
- Bedroom 1: King bed, ceiling fan, walk in robe, ensuite
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds, ceiling fan
- Bathroom: Shower and Toilet only in ensuite & main bathroom
- Parking: Double carport
- Linen: Linen is included *Fees apply. You will need to bring beach towels.
- Climate Control: Fireplace & ceiling fans
- Wifi: Yes
- Beach Access: Short stroll to beach
- Laundry: Washing machine
- BBQ: Gas BBQ
- Pet Friendly: Yes - must notify office at time of booking
New Brighton is on the coast in the north of Byron Shire
7km from Brunswick Heads
7.5 km from North Byron Parklands (Splendour / Falls)
10 km from the Bluesfest site
23 km from Byron Bay