The Sirens at Wategos
Fabulous holiday accommodation situated at Byron Bay's exclusive Wategoes Beach, nestled below the famous Cape Byron Lighthouse and just a short drive from Byron Bay town centre.
The house has 3 bedrooms and sleeps a maximum of 8 people. There is a king size bed in the first bedroom, a queen size bedroom and a queen size bedroom with a set of in-built bunks.
Ababa at Wategoes is a great family holiday house. It is clean and comfortable with a contemporary beach feel. Its a great place to relax and enjoy what Byron Bay has to offer. The beach is an easy stroll down a quiet lane and the views across the bay to Julian Rocks and the hinterland beyond are lovely.
The house opens onto large covered decks and beyond to its own garden. There is an outside dining area and BBQ for more informal gatherings. All linen is supplied and beach towels can be organised. Wireless internet broadband is available and a landline for local calls (free of charge). There is uncovered off-street parking for 2 cars.
- Great ocean views
- Decks, garden & BBQ
- Quiet off-street location with off street parking
- Hot and cold outdoor shower
- Telephone for local calls & wireless broadband connection
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave & dishwasher
- Large flat screen TV, DVD, video, cd player
- Fully equipped laundry with washer, dryer, iron / ironing board
- No smoking inside
- 2 minute walk to Wategoes Beach.
- 5 minute drive to Byron Town Centre.
Please enquire for seasonal rates.
This property does not take schoolie bookings.
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.thesirens.com.au
Phone : +61 0412 157 949