Serenity on Sallywattle
Serenity on Sallywattle is a fully equipped, spacious, two level 5 bedroom house with 3 bathrooms situated in Suffolk Park, just a 5 minute walk to Tallow beach. A short drive from the heart of Byron Bay and a short stroll to some of Byron's most beautiful secluded beaches. Also a short stroll along the beach to one of Byron's hidden tea tree lakes.
Suffolk Park hosts its own convenient store, tavern with a very local atmosphere. It also includes a few small cafes and restaurants.
It is just close enough to get amongst the towns atmosphere in the evening but just far enough away to enjoy the quieter beaches during the day and feel like you’re on that true relaxed holiday.
What Serenity on Sallywattle has to offer
- Large open plan ultra modern house, very light and breezy
- Property sleeps up to 10 people with 1 king bed, 2 queen beds, and 2 bedrooms with 2 long singles that can be made into king size beds.
- Surround sound/ Home theatre Style Entertainment
- Flat screen TV's in all bedrooms
- Pay TV/Austar
- Fully equipped Modern kitchen including dishwasher and microwave
- Outdoor BBQ and entertaining area by the pool(surround sound also outside)
- Upstairs has 3 bedrooms, shared bathroom with large bath tub, and separate toilet.
- Downstairs has master king bedroom with ensuite and second queen bedroom has own bathroom
- Fully equipped laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Linen supplied including beach towels
- Reverse cycle air-con in all upstairs bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout and heating available downstairs
Property Features Include
- 5 bedrooms / Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- Pay TV /DVD Player / CD / I Pod Player
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Gourmet kitchen
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine / Clothes Dryer / Iron
- TVs & walk in robes in all bedrooms
- Fully fenced yard
- Linen and beach towels
- Mobile phone docking station
- 2 adult bikes with helmets and security
- Pool with outdoor shower and toilet
Further Information & Booking
Byron Beach Realty
Mon to Friday 9am – 5pm, Sat 9am – 12pm
Phone 02 6680 8110
Email [email protected]