Mountain Bike Tours - TripAdvisor #1 Activity in Byron Bay
We are a multi-award-winning, eco-certified and highly recommended bike tour company and are the only one in the Byron Bay area.
So why not join our skilled guides and other travellers on a two-wheel adventure through fire trails, single tracks, exhilarating downhills and log jumps amidst subtropical rainforests on our Full-day Rainforest Adventure Tour, add in an overnight camp and a morning hike up Mount Warning on our Bike n' Hike Tour or explore nature reserves, secluded forest tracks and golden beaches on our Half-day Scenic Coastal Tour.
Our tours are ideal for anyone seeking to experience Byron Bay from another perspective. Even if you’ve never ridden off-road or haven’t touched a bike since childhood, we cater to all levels of experience and confidence.
Ideal for nature seeking backpackers, couples on a weekend escape, an adrenalin filled bucks party or school holiday fun for you and the kids.
So, come and enjoy the ride and see what Byron Bay has to offer.
It's not scary or 'too hard' it's just great fun.
- A professional, highly qualified and passionate guide
- Superior quality front-suspension, disc brake mountain bike
- Australian Standards approved cycling helmet
- Homemade snacks and a (full) souvenir water bottle
- Locally sourced picnic lunch (Rainforest Tour only)
- Swimming and cooling off at waterholes or beaches
- Entrance fees to National Parks
- Donation towards the regeneration and protection of rainforests through our charity, Rainforest Rescue
- Return transportation to Byron Bay
What to wear/bring?
- We suggest bringing a small backpack to carry all your personal items:
- Cool and comfortable riding clothes (shorts or tights and a t-shirt)
- Closed-toe shoes (sneakers/trainers are fine)
- Camera (to capture the amazing memories)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Bathers/swimmers and towel (for the waterhole or beach swim)
- Change of clothes if the weather is wet
- Your adventurous spirit and sense of fun