Dolphin Kayak Tours, Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay
PADDLE WITH BYRON BAY'S DOLPHINS ON OUR KAYAKS
Imagine kayaking the crystal blue waters surrounding Byron Bay with wild dolphins. Go Sea Kayak can give you this experience. You can surf Byron Bay's waves out at Cape Byron, Wategos or The Pass in your kayak. See Byron's Lighthouse from your kayak. And in whale season we regularly see Humpbacks up close and personal. You may see more than just dolphins, whales and turtles.
Go SeaKayak tours are in Cape Byron Marine Park
Tours are $69 per person
Children under 12 are $59 each
Family of four rates: $225.00
Summer Tours twice a day at 9.30am and 2pm
Winter Tours once a day in the morning
Free pick up or meet at our trailer opposite 56 Lawson St, Byron Bay 15 minutes before your tour time
Please enquire about Group Discounts, Corporate Events, Exclusive Tours and Special Occasions
A highlight of your stay in Byron Bay will be this ocean adventure padding with dolphins and learning the local Aboriginal stories and sacred places.
1. Your 3 hour kayak tour will start at Byron Bay beach
- Meet all your fellow paddlers
- Pair up on the 2 person kayaks
- Learn the basics of paddling a sit-on-top kayak
2. Then we hit the ocean
- Impress your friends (and yourself, just quietly) getting out past the shore break
- Learn about local Aboriginal stories and sacred places
- Paddle along The Pass surfing mecca, Wategos millionaire row and Cape Byron, Australia's most Easterly point
- And keep an eye out for those cheeky dolphins
3. Take a Break
- Refreshments and a swim
4. Paddle back to the main beach
- You shouldn't have eaten so many Tim Tams!
- You might surf a wave back to shore
- Tell all your friends what an incredible time you had paddling with dolphins with GoSea Kayak
ABOUT GO SEA KAYAK
Go Sea Kayak @ Byron Bay is officially licenced to take members of the public on sea kayak trips with dolphins, whales, turtles and other marine life in Byron Bay’s Marine National Park.
Go Sea Kayak is the only kayak company employing local Aboriginal guides. Our Aboriginal guides add another unique dimension to Go Sea Kayak’s tours. Our guides will tell you the local stories of special places, animals and people relevant to Byron Bay.
Our guides are the best trained and most professional staff working in Byron Bay. They are also members of Byron Bay Surf Lifesaving Club. Collectively we have decades of experience of Byron Bay ocean conditions and marine wildlife such as the dolphins, turtles and whales.
Additionally Go Sea Kayak staff hold degrees in Education specialising in Human Movement. This experience and skills means Go Sea Kayak can:
- Provide educational tours for school groups
- Provide team building activities for corporate, social or school groups
- Tailor tours to any special interest needs
- The Go Sea Kayak team has relationships with many other businesses in Byron Bay. If your group or company needs advice on other services that will make your stay in Byron Bay special we can most certainly put you in touch. For example wedding planners and services, catering, transport, accommodation, local tours and other unique Byron activities, as only Byron can do!