Cape Apartments, 5/122 Lighthouse Road, Byron Bay
Contact: Madelyn Devlin Phone: +61 2 6680 9697
This top floor 2 bedroom apartment right opposite Clark’s Beach, is the perfect getaway for quality time with the family or friends.
Cape Serenity is elevated and spacious and fully self contained with full service kitchen where you can prepare your own fresh meals with the best of Byron’s local produce.
Enjoy big sky views from the balcony, overlooking the distant sweep of the bay and magic sunsets, taking in Mt Warning and the twin peaks of Mt Chincogan.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and ensuite plus views over the Headland Park with abundant birdlife.
The 2nd bedroom has 2 single beds for families, or you can join them together for couples, and shared main bathroom with full size bath.
You can put the car away with off street secure parking and walk to everything Byron Bay has to offer with the beach a few minutes walk across the road, shops and restaurants only a kilometre away.
- Front balcony and far north ocean/mountain view over the bushland opposite.
- Master bedroom with king sized bed and ensuite
- Second bedroom with 2 x single beds and shared main bathroom with bathtub
- Bed and kitchen linen supplied
- Ceiling fans and flyscreens throughout
- Full service kitchen plus microwave and dishwasher
- Full service laundry
- Television/DVD player/CD Player
- Telephone (easy plug for dial up with your notebook computer) Wireless Broadband available next door.
- Off street, secure parking
- Secure building with key entry
- Low (21/4 – 21/9/12) - $995
- School Hols Winter (22/6 – 14/7/12) - $1,380
- Splendour in the Grass (25/7 – 31/7/12) - $2,580
- School Hols Spring (22/9 - 7/10/12) : $1,650
- Shoulder (8/10 - 21/12/12) : $1,525
- Peak (22/12 - 9/1/13) : $2,700
- Summer (10/1 - 27/1/13) : $1,850
- Shoulder (28/1 – 27/3/13) : $1,490
- Easter (28/3 - 6/4/13) : $2,700
- School Hols Autumn (7/4 – 14/4/13): $1,580
*Rates subject to change
We are unable to accommodate school leavers.
Please enquire about rates for stays less than or longer than a week.