Byron's Big Weekend
You are hereTweet
Byron Bay is a popular town with plenty to see & do, and is part of why this region is such a great place to live or visit. This coming weekend; 25, 26, 27 May 2012 has so much going on across the whole of Byron Shire that it will surprise you when you see it all in one list... hope you all have an awesome weekend!
Hope we haven't missed anything, here we go;
- The Paper Trail Fri, Sat & Sun, various locations : A celebration of all things paper. Produced by Paper Runway, the stylish Byron Shire-based magazine loved by paper aficionados and the design-conscious from Australia to London and New York, The Paper Trail will open with a paper-centric exhibition at Art Park at the Byron A&I Estate on Friday May 25.
- Arj Barker – Keeper or Crapper Fri, Sat, Sun, Byron Community Centre : Join Arj, as he digs through his notes and try to figure out which jokes will make it into his new show, and which ones will end up getting flushed away! Some call it a work-in-progress. He calls it... Arj Barker: Keeper or Crapper 2012. Be there to experience one of comedy’s greatest comedy minds at work.
- KINGTIDE Sat, The Mullumbimby Bowling Club : Sydney’s hardest working, premier original Rock Steady, Reggae-got soul, & Aria Award nominated band KINGTIDE return to Mullumbimby after recruiting fans and stunning festival punters with their roots, pop, reggae fix at The Mullumbimby Music Festival 2011.
- Sew & Tell: Handmade & Hand-me-down Fair Sat, Bangalow A&I Hall : We're putting it all together in a crafty, vintage, thrifty love fest called Sew & Tell: Handmade & Hand-me-down Fair.
- Mullum 2 Bruns Paddle Sun, Heritage Park Mulumbimby to Terrace Park Brunswick Heads : The main paddling events begin at Heritage Park in Mullumbimby and conclude at the Terrace in Brunswick Heads, where live music, free paddle clinics, a duck race, raffle, BBQs and other fun entertain the crowds throughout the day in a festival atmosphere.
- Fiesta Fun Day; Save the Heart of Federal Sun, Federal : A magical community day of fun to celebrate and support the historic heart of Federal Village. Share in a Fiesta Fun Day around the hall and church with music, jumping castle, activities, stalls, art auctions & great food.
The weather forecast is for rain clearing on Saturday and sunny on Sunday. All you photographers - if you get any great shots, share them with Byron Bay on Facebook.
Have a question or need help? Please Contact Us