Absolute Belongil Summerhouse
This modern and beautiful Architect designed, 3 bedroom house accommodating 6 guests, is situated right on the beach at Belongil, Byron Bay. This is beachfront living at its best. Along a private driveway, the only sounds you hear are birds & cicadas, yet you are minutes (approx 4 mins by car) from town.
Belongil Summerhouse is nestled amongst tropical gardens with the Belongil creek on one side and the sand dunes of Belongil Beach on the other. The house has been designed this way to enjoy having all the doors open and sitting on the deck and be protected from winds. From the back timber deck, leads a boardwalk path up the stone steps and over onto Belongil Beach in all its glory is at your feet. Here you can enjoy an afternoon pre-dinner drink together as you soak up the views.
Enter the house on street level where you'll find two of the well appointed air conditioned bedrooms; Bedroom 1 has a queen bed with ensuite, and bedroom 2 has two single beds also with ensuite. A well equipped laundry is also located on this level. Walk up the stairs to the upper level and discover the master bedroom with air con, ensuite and deck, and at the other end of house the open plan living kitchen areas. From here is the timber deck with timber outdoor setting and BBQ, then you can walk over the dune onto the beach. (Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen and 2 Singles)
This house has been designed with every luxury in mind by discerning owners.
Love to cook?
Enjoy meals in the wonderful open-plan living kitchen area, or cook outside on the large deck with 4 burner stainless steel BBQ-surrounded by trees & the sounds of waves breaking. If you enjoy cooking, you will love the huge Italian gas stove & electric oven, dishwasher, huge sinks & beautiful "trappings".
If you feel like a casual meal, try Belongil Beach Cafe which is just down the road and you can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner with outdoor dining.
Entry ground floor
- Bedroom two is air- conditioned with Queen bed, and ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom three is air-conditioned with 2 single beds (or can be made up as King bed on request) with ensuite bathroom
- Fully equipped laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Undercover carport parking for 2 cars
Upstairs first floor
- Open plan design
- Dining table and chairs for 6
- Lounge area has air conditioning, with Flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player.
- Guests enjoy complimentary access to internet
- Open the glass sliding doors onto large timber L shaped deck with table & chairs for 8 guests.
- Large 4 burner stainless steel BBQ and outdoor beach shower
- Master bedroom is air- conditioned and features King size bed with TV, a private sunny decklooking through the trees to Belongil Creek.
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and walk through wardrobe
- Guest powder-room
On arrival we supply local sanctum soap, body spa and body soothe. We also provide linen which includes beautiful quality bath towels, bath sheets, hand towels and bath mats.
Our bed linen sheets and pillowslips are all white and pure cotton. Please note that this property is fully self contained, however is not a serviced property. Beach towels and hair dryers are not provided.
A concierge service to arrange such things as
- Massages and beauty treatments at the house
- Delivery of fresh food, groceries or anything else you need
- A housekeeping service
- A chef to cook some or all of your meals
- Surfing or horse riding
- Babysitting or "Kids Club" services
- Hire of cots, high chairs and other kids' necessities
Please mention and make your requests, when booking.
Between $2800 & $8000 per week
Byron Coastal Real Estate
1/27 Byron Street, Byron Bay NSW 2481
Phone: 02 6680 8111
After Hour Enquiries: 0414 890 050