Welcome to Ammamead
Welcome to Ammamead, a new arrival on the luxury holiday scene (launched October 2007 and available from January 2008).
Ammamead is a Classic white Queenslander that has undergone an award-winning contemporary conversion and extension. Ammamead won the prestigous RAIA Country Division Architecture Award in 2002.
The house has been recently purchased by its owners who have carried out a stylish redecoration of this beautiful property. The result is a luxurious yet relaxed retreat with a 16 metre solar heated salt water in-ground lap pool. The highest of design standards have taken their influence from the architecture of the residence as well as from the unique attributes of the location. The house has sweeping views over lush lawns to the Wilson Creek and Hinterland.
Against a crisp white palette we have layered warm neutrals and contrasting colours and textures. Adding to that we have those luxury staples... LCD flat screen televisions, an i-pod docking station and state of the art stereo system, crispy cotton sheets, down/feather pillows, fluffy towels, robes and slippers and gorgeous bathroom products. Fresh coffee is supplied for the barrista of the house to grind and serve, along with tailor made organic tea blends and freshly baked local bread, in the fully equipped kitchen. You could also create cuisine masterpieces on the outdoor turbo bbq. Snuggle by the indoor fireplace, pick a book from the library, or choose from the selection of games.
For those who love those well deserved extras we offer a concierge service which is on hand to arrange pampering packages, a pre-stocked pantry/cellar, fresh local seafood or bakery deliveries, bookings for local activities or a daily housekeeping service. We can also arrange for an onsite chef to come along and cater to your every whim.
- Relaxed "barefoot" luxury
- Magnificent views
- 16 metre lap pool - solar heated
- 4 large bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 spacious indoor living areas
- Luxury outdoor living areas
- 1 km from Federal General Store, tennis court and kids' playground
- 18 min drive to Byron Bay
- 10 min drive to Bangalow
Included in the weekly rate:
- 3 Queen bedrooms, 4th bedroom sleeps up to 4 people;
- 3 bathrooms, one including fully equipped laundry
- Chef's kitchen including
- Coffee machine
- Electrical appliances
- Brand new cooking utensils and state of the art cookware
- 2 spacious living areas with a library and plenty of games
- Outdoor Turbo BBQ
- Heated 16 metre horizon pool - solar heated
- 2 LCD televisions, state of the art stereo system and i-pod docking station
- Cable Television and high speed broadband access
- High quality cotten sheets and bath towels are provided on a weekly basis. These can be changed more frequently on request.
- Luxury Bathrobes and slippers are also provided for use by guests.
- The house has been fully redecorated with individually designed furniture throughout the house and gorgeous cushioned daybeds on the verandahs
- Use of brand new Mountain Bikes to explore the hinterland or pedal for the papers.
We can also arrange:
Use of land line telephone facilities if required (ammamead get mobile coverage but not from all parts of the property)
A concierge service to arrange such things as
- Massages and beauty treatments at the house
- Delivery of fresh food, groceries or anything else you need
- A housekeeping service
- A chef to cook some or all of your meals
- Surfing or horseriding
- Babysitting or "Kids Club" services
- Hire of cots, high chairs and other kids' necessities
We will discuss the cost of these services at the time of booking.
Bookings and Availabilities
Rates: Click for Rates
Phone: 0417 118 173