Spectacular ocean and hinterland views from Cape Byron and Mt. Chincogan down the Huonbrook Valley make this property special and unique.
An ideal location for your holiday getaway - private, quiet, and restful, while being close to all the action and facilities of the Byron Bay area. Multiple lounge spaces offer plenty of room for adults and children to enjoy each other together or to be alone.
- Four bedrooms, two with ensuites.
- All bedrooms air-conditioned.
- Additional separate bath with bathtub.
- Two TV's and DVD & Stereo players.
- Kitchen - fully equipped, modern stainless steel appliances, microwave, double ovens, expresso coffee machine.
- Pool bath with shower (four baths in total).
- Full laundry facilities.
- Three spacious verandahs.
- Pool side with teak lounging chairs, barbecue and large table for enjoying al fresco entertaining.
- Second level ocean view deck with 2 teak tables, with 10 chairs and several lounges.
- Sunset drinks verandah with wrought iron and glass chairs, tables and chaise lounge.
- Large, pool and outdoor spa.
- Gas barbeque.
- Linen and towels supplied.
- Broadband wireless internet connection.
Information and Reservations
Please contact Anne:
Amazing Views Testimonials
An enchanting place! It exceeded our expectations.
The highlight for me was watching the thunderstorm come and go from the deck
overlooking the valley out to the sea, lightning flashes, followed by a magnificent
Relaxing, peaceful. Fantastic location, a wonderful week in a wonderful house.
Somebody has great taste and should be an interior designer.......
Amazing views. Amazing house. An amazing holiday; it sure lives up to its name.
What a beautiful home! We had a wonderful honeymoon; the views are magic.
This place is an inspiration. Thanks for making our holiday so special and hassle free.
I've got only one thing to say, it was all good; I don't want to leave............
AMAZING VIEWS provided us with the perfect sanctuary where we could relax,
re-connect with ourselves and explore so many wonderful places. Thank you for
opening your home to our family......
What an inspirational place. Thank you for such a wonderful inviting home & serene
and peaceful setting. Nature, nature, nature. Definitely undersold. This place was a
wonderful surprise, surpassing everyone's imagination.
Incredible sunrise and sunsets. It's so hard to leave, but we will be back for sure.